What is the French Toast® Partnership for Education™?
Founded in 1991, the French Toast Partnership for Education Program has introduced thousands of parents and school administrators to school uniforms and the role they play in improving school learning environments.
The Partnership for Education Program helps develop effective and successful school uniform programs by directly linking schools and community retailers across the nation. This program is designed to help in every step of the process, from initial discussion to full implementation of a uniform and/or dress code policy. Centered around a dynamic database of the nation's dress codes, the strength of the Partnership for Education program lies in the tools its offers and the assistance it provides with research on and the design and execution of a successful uniform program.
This program provides:
- A trained staff that can guide parents and educators through the process. The staff tailors the program to the individual requirements of each school and can consult with parents and school administrators on uniform choices.
- Up-to-date uniform statistics, surveys and sample policies from school uniform programs operating successfully throughout the nation.
- School uniform FAQ's and fact sheets.
- Videos, samples for fashion shows, promotional materials and catalogs in support of school uniforms.
- The location of retail outlets carrying uniforms for a specified school district's dress code.
- A Dress Code Locator, available online at www.frenchtoast.com, to help the parents of students determine their children's dress code requirements.
The Partnership for Education Program staff maintains long-term relationships and direct contact with individual schools to help uniform programs along the way - with compliance and other issues, and to strengthen the connection between area schools and their local retail locations.
According to Matthew Buesing, Marketing Specialist of The Partnership for Education Program™, "the program was designed with the most common uniform policy questions and concerns in mind. As the most comprehensive information source on this issue, we would like to extend an invitation to share our resources so that you too may make an informed decision and become a uniform expert!".
For information about school uniform programs for your school,
please email us at email@example.com
By phone at 1-888-55-SCHOOL
By fax at 1-888-296-4966
Or, by mail at French Toast® School Uniforms
100 W. 33rd Street, Suite 1012
New York, NY 10001