PARTNERS IN SHINE
We believe every child deserves a quality education and that the cost of a uniform should never prevent a student from attending school. We're committed to helping the communities we serve and protecting the world we live in, because when we work together, we all shine brighter.
IT'S ABOUT PEOPLE
Community is at our core. Family-owned since 1985, we believe wholeheartedly in doing the right thing to respect the rights of everyone with integrity, openness, and fairness.
- Out of a belief that French Toast should "be for all," we’ve evolved our sizing to encompass 2T-Adult 5XL with slim and extended options for expanded inclusivity.
- We’ve taken a hands-on approach to charitable causes, with proactive initiatives at public schools in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Indianapolis and New Jersey in addition to progressive opportunities for local volunteerism company-wide.
- During 2020, we distributed free masks for a half a million students.
We are inspired by
- How kids live
- What they care about
- Who they are
- Who they want to be
IT'S ABOUT THE FUTURE
We are inspired by children - who they are, who they want to be, how they live and what they care about.
- Confidence is key. That’s why we’ve partnered with 25+ schools on our French Toast Perfect Attendance Program to create inspiring rewards for encouraging self-esteem.
- Underprivileged and at-risk schools need our help. 1,000 at-risk students from kindergarten through third grade in Cleveland received school uniforms and school supplies throughout the year via The Classroom Guarantee Program.
- We covered half the cost of thousands of back-to-school orders through our Health, Love and Peace of Mind program.
- With the uncertainty of the pandemic deeply affecting families, we opened our warehouse to those in need. With the help of Delivering Good and Help USA, we were able to distribute over a half a million dollars worth of new school wear to children across the country.
IT'S ABOUT POSITIVITY
Doing the right thing isn’t always easy but we believe it’s a hallmark of leadership. That’s why we’re integrating high standards of social ethics into everything we make and do.
- Be the change. Diversity ethics start on day one of our onboarding for each French Toast team member, with guideposts and check-ins company-wide.